Looking for Us?
Colie's is now located in Historic Downtown Fernandina Beach!
4 N 2nd St.
Fernandina Beach, FL 32034
When going down Centre St. toward the marina turn right on N. 2nd Street and there we are, right by Kayak Amelia's Y.B. Green General Store!
What to do on North 2nd?
- Well There's Colie's of course!
- And you can't stop in without taking a peek into Kayak Amelia and maybe booking an excursion or renting some beach cruisers
- Check out some amazing local art at The Island Art Association Gallery
- Need a drink? The Palace, Florida's oldest saloon is right across the street along with Uncle Charlie's and Sheffield's!
- Why not make it a pub crawl and head on over to Dog Star Tavern just two doors down from Colie's! With live music and great drinks you're bound to have a good time at this locals hot spot!
- Bet you're hungry now huh? Hola Cuban has got you covered open till 4pm daily, but on Friday and Saturday they come back for another round from 10pm till bar close to feed all you hungry night owls! Closed Tuesdays.
- There's also Pablo's Mexican Restaurant. Hands down the best Mexican on the Island. Open 365 days a year for lunch and dinner!